Indications for use
- Infectious and inflammatory urogenital diseases (urethritis of chlamydial and Trichomonas etiology, chlamydial prostatitis, acute and chronic salpingoophoritis, endometritis)
- chronic recurrent diseases caused by the herpes virus
- diseases caused by the papilloma virus
- purulent-inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs
- postoperative rehabilitation of patients with uterine fibroids
- postoperative complications in women of reproductive age
Dosage and administration
Per rectum. The suppository is released from the contour packaging and then inserted into the rectum. Previously, it is recommended to release the intestines. The dose and duration of drug administration depends on the nature, severity and duration of the disease.
The full text is given in the instructions for use.